Vegan Iron Chef
Vegan Iron Chef is a 100% volunteer run, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, founded 2010 in Portland, OR, with a history of both large and small-scale culinary competitions, community cook-offs, fundraisers, cooking demos and unique restaurant partnerships.
Our mission is to celebrate creative + cruelty-free culinary achievements, bring attention to food justice issues, and unite the ever-expanding vegan community through events and programming.
In 2017, Vegan Iron Chef debuted "Mystery Ingredient", a vegan podcast series that shares real, behind-the-scene conversations with the people creating, eating, and talking about the food we eat — with the goal of highlighting cruelty-free cuisine as empowering, inspiring, and exciting. The podcast is available on both Itunes and Soundcloud.
- 2 City-Wide Vegan Iron Chef Championships
- "Summer of Brunch" Fundraiser Series, aka #SUMMERBRUNCHIES
- The Ultimate Vegan MacShowCase
- Taco! Pop-Up! Shop
- DIY Date Night: Italian American Holiday Dinner Demo
- Rainbow Brunch Fundraiser
- Operation HotDish: Casserole Cook-off
- & more